Chikkaballapur District Court Recruitment 2017 – 63 steno-Typist, Peon and Other Vacancy | Apply Online @ www.ecourts.gov.in
Chikkaballapur District Court Recruitment 2017 Notification: The Recruitment Management System of Karnataka Judiciary has recently dispatched the notification for the 10th pass candidates. The Chikkaballapur District Court is in need of the 63 candidates for the Typist Peon Steno and Many Posts. These vacant posts are available for the typing/ shorthand skilled individuals. This notification seems to be the wonder career opportunity for the young buddies of the Karnataka state. Aspirants with the good written and oral communication skills in Kannada, English languages can apply for these posts before the last date 12th April 2017.
Chikkaballapur District Court Recruitment Notification 2017
To fill the vacant posts in the Chikkaballapur District & Sessions Court, Karnataka this notification has been issued. The officials will also accept the applications from the Ex-serviceman/ PH persons for these 63 Typist peon Steno posts. The officials will shortlist the talented individuals on the basis of Written Test/ Viva-voce. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit and reservation norms. Individuals have to check the Chikkaballapur District Court Recruitment 2017 Notification for the Upcoming Employment Notifications.
Chikkaballapur District Court 63 Vacancies – www.ecourts.gov.in
Minimum eligible age is 18 years to apply for the District Court of Chikkaballapur Vacancies. The Relaxation for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category candidates is 3 years. Relaxation for SC/ ST category-I candidates is 5 years. The Judiciary will conduct the Written Examination, Skill Test, Interview to select the talented and eligible individuals. Selected aspirants will receive the pay scale of Rs. 14550 – 26700/- for Stenographer posts, Rs. 11000 – 21000/- for Typist posts. The salary offered for the Typist- Copyist posts is Rs. 11000 – 21600/-. Try to check this notification and apply accordingly to get the opportunity to work with theKarnataka State Government.
Chikkaballapur District Court Notification 2017 Details – www.ecourts.gov.in
|Chikkaballapur District Court Recruitment 2017 Notification|
|Board Name||Chikkaballapur District Court, Karnataka|
|Job Designation||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Typist, Steno Typist, Peon posts|
|Total No. of Posts||63 posts|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||13/03/2017|
|Last Date To Apply Online||12/04/2017|
Chikkabalapur District Court Peon Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.No.||Name of Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility for Chikkaballapur District Court Steno -Typist Vacancy
- For Posts 1 to 5: 12th, SSLC or Equivalent certification
- Senior Grade Shorthand and typewriting skills in Kannada and English languages for the stenographer posts
- Higher level Typewriting skill in Kannada and English languages needed for Typist posts
- Junior level Typewriting skill is needed for Typist-Copyist posts.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 35 years
- Relaxation of 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B categories: 3 years
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST category-I candidates: 5 years
- Written Examination
- Skill Test (as applicable)
- Process Server posts: Rs.11000 – 19000/-
- Peon posts: Rs. 9600 – 14550/-
- Typist- Copyist posts: Rs.11000 – 21600/-
- Typist posts: Rs.11000 – 21000/-
- Stenographer posts: Rs.14550 – 26700/-
- General/ 2A/ 3A/ 2B/ 3B categories: Rs.100/-
- PH/ SC/ ST/ Category-I: Rs.50/-
How to Apply for Chikkaballapur District Court Recruitment 2017
- Applicants have to open the home page ecourts.gov.in/india/karnataka/chikballapura/
- Now, go to the Recruitment tab and read the detailed notification
- Later press “Online-Recruitment” tab at the left side bottom of the page.
- Now, choose “Online Application Link”
- Fill application form correctly
- Now, upload the scanned photo, signature copies.
- “Submit” the application and “Make Payment”.
- Take printout copy of application and e-Receipt.
- Starting date to Apply online: 13/03/2017
- Closing date to apply online: 14/04/2017
- Closing date for fee payment using SBI Challan: 15/04/2017