IBPS CRP Clerk-XI 2021 Registrations have started and you can apply online through ibps.in website.
Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Indian Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank.
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges (Online): 12-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges (Online): 01-08-2021
- Date for Edit/Modification of Application: 12-07 to 01-08-2021
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 01-08-2021
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: August 2021
- Date for Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 16-08-2021 Onwards
- Date for Download of call letters for Preliminary Online Exam: August 2021
- Date for Preliminary Exam: 28, 29-08 & 04-09-2021
- Date for Declaration of Preliminary Exam Result: September/ October 2021
- Date for Download Call letter for Main Exam: October 2021
- Date for Main Exam: 31-10-2021
- Date for Released of Provisional Allotment: April 2022
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2021)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
How To Apply For IBPS Clerk 2021
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-XI)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their
- Left Thumb Impression
- A hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure III).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on COMPLETE REGISTRATION Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
(5) The candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for
provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.