Staff Selection Commission South Region ( SSC SR) Notification 2017 – 69 Southern Region Group-B & C Vacancies | Apply Online @ sscsr.gov.in
Staff Selection Commission South Region Recruitment 2017 : The SSCSR JE STA Recruitment Notification 2017 has been dispatched by the Staff Selection Commission Southern Region for the posts of Quarantine Inspector, Legal Assistant, Senior Translator, Technical Assistant, Textile Designer, Tube well Operator, Junior Engineer, Senior Technical Assistant, Technical Superintendent, etc . Last date for Submission of Online Application Form : 7th June, 2017 and Closing date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application Form : within 10 days . There are 69 total numbers of vacancies are available. You can apply for these Central Government Jobs at official portal i.e. www.sscsr.gov.in.for more Details can Click on official website and govtjobsforall.in
SSC Southern Region STA Recruitment 2017
SSC Southern Region is inviting the SSCSR JE STA Online Application Form for finding the suitable candidates and then full fill the 69 SSCSR Engineer Assistant Jobs. The selection of the candidates will be done through various rounds. You can apply by sending the application form from 08th May 2017 to 07th June 2017
Details for SSC SR Recruitment 2017
- Association Name: Staff Selection Commission Southern Region
- Available Posts Name JE & Sr. Technical Assistant, etc.
- Total Vacant Positions: 70 Vacancies
- Employment Category: Central Government Jobs
- Employment Location: Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, & Pondicherry
- SSCSR Official Website: www.sscsr.gov.in
Distibution of SSC SR Group B and C Posts 2017
- Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance) – Discipline-Combat Vehicle : 16 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Hydro Geology) : 6 Post
- Junior Engineer (quality Assurance)- Discipline – Engineering Equipment : 02 Post
- Senior Technical assistant (chemical) : 01 Post
- Technical Superintendent (Processing) : 03 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (S. T. A) : 01 Post
- Quarantine Inspector : 02 Post
- Legal Assistant : 02 Post
- Senior Assistant : 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (economics) : 05 Post
- Senior Translator (Hindi) : 01 Post
- Senior Library & Information Assistant : 01 Post
- Textile Designer : 02 Post
- Handicrafts Promotion officer : 10 Post
- Technical Superintendent (Weaving) : 04 Post
- Tube well operator : 01 Post
- Junior Chemist : 07 Post
- Telephone operator : 01 Post
- Navigational assistant grade – II : 02 Post
- Stock Man (Junior Grade) : 01 Post
Eligibility criteria for SSC SR Recruitment 2017
Education Qualification for SSC SR Group-B & C Vacancy 2017 : Candidate who are applying for SSC Southern Region Group-B & C Vacancy they should have fulfill as mentioned eligibility criteria :
- For Junior Engineer Post : Candidate should have passed (10 + 2), Bachelor’s degree in science with any of the Physics, Computer science and Electronics from a recognized university. Candidate should have also one year of experience of Production, Development or Quality Assurance in the field of Mechanical or Automobile Engineering from a recognized Organization.
- For Senior Technical Assistant Post : Candidate should have done Master’s Degree in Geology/ Hydrology/ Applied Geology from recognized University.
- For Technical Assistant Post : Candidate should have done Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University having a Economics as one of subject.
- For Senior Translator Post : Candidate should have complete Bachelor’s in Law from a recognized University or passed Secondary School Examination or any higher examination from a recognized Board or University with Hindi and English compulsory/ Optional subject.
- For Junior Chemist Post : Candidate should have done Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ Dairy Chemistry/ Oil Technology/Food Technology from a recognized University.
For rest details, you can check official notification of SSC Sothern Region Group-B & C Vacancy.
Age Limit for SSC Southern Region Group-B & C Vacancy 2017 :
Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable 05 years for SC/ ST candidate, 03 years for OBC candidate and 10 years for PWD candidate for SSC SR Group-B & C Vacancy 2017.
Pay Scale for SSC SR Group-B & C Jobs 2017 / SSC Southern Region Vacancy :
- For Post 1, 3,7, 8, 9,11, 12, 13, 15 19: Candidate will be paid pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
- For Post 2, 4, 6, 10 : Candidate will be paid pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-.
- For Post 14, 16 : Candidate will be paid pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-.
- For Post 17 : Candidate will be paid pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-.
- For Post 18 & 20 : Candidate will be paid pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-.
Selection Process for SSC SR Recruitment 2017 :
Selection of candidate for SSC Southern Region Group-B & C Recruitment will be based on Computer based Examination, Skill Test and Interview.
What is the Exam Pattern for SSC Southern Region Group-B & C Examination 2017 ?
SSC Southern Region Group-B & C Examination will consist the objective type of Multiple Choice. Total time duration will be 60 minutes. In this examination, question will be ask from General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness subjects. There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- General Intelligence :- 25 Marks
- English Language :- 25 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude :- 25 Marks
- General Awareness :- 25 Marks
How to Apply for SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2017 ? Application Form for SSC SR Group-B & C Vacancy
Staff Selection Commission, Southern Region has issued recruitment notification for 69 Group-B & C Vacancy. Those candidate who are eligible and interested for SSC SR Group-B & C Vacancy apply online for SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2017. Procedure for filling up online form is followed as :
- Firstly, log on to the the SSC Southern Region Official website i.e. sscsr.gov.in
- Then you should click on notification of “SSC SR Recruitment 2017”.
- Read all notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned images of photo & signature in it.
- Then you should make the payment of fee.
- Now you should click on “Submit” Button.
- After it, attach the required copy of document & certificate along with application form.
- Now you should send the application form at the “Regional Office of SSC Southern Region”.
Important Date for SSC South Region Recruitment 2017
Advertisement No. : SSC/SR/1/2017
Notification Published Date :- 8th May 2017
Starting date of Apply Online : 8th May, 2017
Last date for Submission of Online Application Form : 7th June, 2017
Closing date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application Form : within 10 days
Important link for SSC SR Notification 2017
Advertisement link for SSC South Region Recruitment 2017
SSC SR Recruitment Apply Online Here