Supreme court of India has published a notification for the post of Junior Court Assistant (Group ‘B’ NonGazetted) placed in Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-. Candidates interested in applying for the job can check the full notification and apply after matching the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Supreme Court of India Jr Court Assistant Online Form 2022
Post Date: 18-06-2022
Total Vacancy: 210
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-06-2022 at 10:00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-07-2022 23:59 Pm
- General/OBC candidates – Rs. 500
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH/Freedom Fighter – Rs. 250
* Bank charges extra and fees can be submitted through the online portal only.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules.
- The Candidate Should Possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University & Knowledge of Computer operation and a Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on a Computer.
- Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-. The approximate Gross Salary as per the existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/- per month (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-)
|1||Objective Type Question paper with multiple choice|
answers containing 100 questions (consisting of 50
General English questions including comprehension
section, 25 General Aptitude questions, and 25 General
There will be
|2||Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test (25|
There will be
|3||Typing (English) test on Computer with minimum|
speed 35 w.p.m. after deduction of mistakes (mistakes
|4||A descriptive Test (in the English Language) consists of|
Comprehension passage, Precis Writing, and Essay
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Also, read about Nuts and Bolts